BLOBS! (demo) BLOBS! (demo)

Very Nice

Great concept, very original, if u decide to put out the full version, put some power ups and traps like in "Smashing" on miniclip.com

World Domination World Domination

It Coulda been good

but it was too fuckin complicated

Penalty Master Penalty Master

It was aight....

....but way to easy to score. If u had it a bit more difficult to score and actually have players to run around a pass an shoot an shit it would get a 10, hands down. I give ya a 4

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Aw, Damn

You know what? This game is so good, it makes all my stuff look terrible! As an aspiring Flash Animator, I dont know how the fuck i can compete with this! Its people like you that make inexpirenced animators quit making there own animations, because other peoples work is too good, its not worth the time to make if your work is just gonna come in and steal the spotlight from them. Meh, I like it. 10's for everything except humor. But clear this game is not supposed to be funny. Keep it up. Fu!

Defend Your Castle ! Defend Your Castle !

hahahaha

this game wuz kind of addicting, until i found out how to cheat! Right CLick and press forward, hten right click again and press play, u will go to the next stage! However, u will not get as many points thought. Whatever, hectic game! Keep it up

UF Chapter One UF Chapter One

this game could be good

but I got bored of it too quickly, u should have more interactivity

!!!G-UNIT!!!

Kirby's Star Scramble v2 Kirby's Star Scramble v2

This game could be a legend.....

....but i kept getting killed and i couldnt figure out why. You said you could find the random death bug but i think you should look again. Overall a very good game, deserves an 8, if you fix that death bug then ill give you a 10

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

good game but...

its way too hard!! I failed before i even figured out how to pull out my gun!! Then when i did i kept failing and i didnt know why. Sorry, man, but u shoula made it easier.

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

very hektik

That games is awsome but u are forgetting the most dangerous charcter of them all.....THE HAMBURGALER!!! PLZ add him and add some humor to an alread KIK AZZ games